The Little Voice in My Head Keep Telling My Get More Bicycles Poster

 

 BUY THIS PRODUCTS FROM AMAZON.COM HERE

The Little Voice in My Head Keep Telling My Get More Bicycles Poster

✅ Printed in the USA

✅ High-quality

✅ Order at amazon.com

The Little Voice in My Head Keep Telling My Get More Bicycles Poster

 COMMENT #50 [Permalink]... Bejammin075 said on 10/17/2005 @ 12:08 pm PT...

Maybe Steve F. Can tell us why, if Plame was not undercover and therefore no crime was committed, is there an investigation?

No crime = No investigation.

Steve F, wouldn't the CIA know whether one of their own was undercover or not? Wouldn't the CIA know whether Plame was undercover? If no crime was committed, why would the CIA go to the department of justice for an investigation? Hmmm?

If there's no there there? Wouldn't it take Plame's supervisor all of about 5 seconds to say "yes" or "no" as to whether there is a crime (revealed identity) and the need for an investigation?

Also, if Plame was just a lowly desk jockey, why would she also have the authority to send CIA-sponsored fact-finding missions to Africa? The GOP talking points are fucking retarded.

Fortunately, there ain't much spin in a court of law.

Remember Steve F, it's that "Rule of Law" thing comming back to bite you in the ass.

Whether you are a professional dis-info freak, or a brain-washed retard, your world is about to get shattered.

COMMENT #51 [Permalink]... Steve F said on 10/17/2005 @ 12:29 pm PT...

UNIREALIST you are a trip and I thought you were kidding before.

I certainly am not paid to prattle about politics, I sure wish i was.

I find it a little funny though, that in a discussion started about the "outing" of Valerie Plame, that UNIREALIST is trying to "out" me as a shill for the Bush Administration.

If only my life were that exciting!.

TLV said

"I am not gay myself, but personally know several people who are. Not one of them feels the way you say you do about the "radical left" and their treatment and attitude toward gays."

LOL and "Will and Grace" is your favorite show, right?

This is just like a white man saying, "I listen to jazz, hip-hop, and my best friend in the 3rd grade was a black kid named Antron".

 

Visit our Social Network: Pinterest, Blogger, and see more at our collection.

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Some Old Men Take Naps Real Old Men Lift Iron Then Take A Nap Weightlifting Shirt

10 Reasons to Be with A Biker Poster

MINZY Tattooed Bookworm Don't Stereotype Shirt