Owl I Have PMA Positive Mental Attitude I'm Positive I'm Mental and I Know I Have Attitude Shirt

 

 BUY THIS PRODUCTS FROM AMAZON.COM HERE

Owl I Have PMA Positive Mental Attitude I'm Positive I'm Mental and I Know I Have Attitude Shirt

✅ Printed in the USA

✅ High-quality

✅ Order at amazon.com

Owl I Have PMA Positive Mental Attitude I'm Positive I'm Mental and I Know I Have Attitude Shirt

 Steve,I think I have an idea of the point you are attempting to make concerning the very,very far out image of gays by the far left. This is the sort of "liberal" image that I also shy away from. I'm more of a moderate left leaning sort. I had a similar reaction to the speakers at the war protest in DC. I thought "wow, this doesn't represent me" and I am opposed to the war. Most americans are in the middle and that includes gay americans. All of the gay people I know live very normal lives and have good social and moral values. I agree that isn't the image one gets from watching the gay pride parade. I wonder however why you would want to aline yourself with people who consider you an abomination. A member of my family was recently married to her partner (she lives in portland,or and at the time same sex marriages were being preformed). She and her partner were welcomed and embraced by our" liberal" relatives. The "conservative right wing" family members not only boycotted the reception but went so far as to send hateful messages.I understand why you don't feel represented by the far end of the left, Neither do I. I just can't quite figure why you would want to join with people who think you should be dead and sent to hell. Just curious.

COMMENT #62 [Permalink]... Doug Eldritch said on 10/17/2005 @ 11:26 pm PT...

That's called spin. VALERIE PLAME had her cover blown and that was a federal crime, and it also included the entire operation Brewster Jennings which tracks WMD across the world.

The issue is NATIONAL SECURITY. She wasn't even revealed until June-July 2003.

Doug

COMMENT #63 [Permalink]... Bejammin075 said on 10/18/2005 @ 2:43 am PT...

Steve F's points are pointless. Each is just wrong or can be answered with "So what?" You're just annoying noise in the background, Steve.

Steve F probably thinks Rove will get a medal and Joe & Valerie Wilson will be indicted. I don't know if Stevie here has actually made those claims (it's not worth reading him carefully), but other nutty wingers have tried to make that point.

We'll soon see whose information is the most reality based.

COMMENT #64 [Permalink]... Big dan said on 10/18/2005 @ 5:18 am PT...

Steve F gets a lot of responses.

Steve, you think liberals are hurting gays? You repeat a lot of things directly from rightwing philosophy, try thinking for yourself.

 

Visit our Social Network: Pinterest, Blogger, and see more at our collection.

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Some Old Men Take Naps Real Old Men Lift Iron Then Take A Nap Weightlifting Shirt

10 Reasons to Be with A Biker Poster

MINZY Tattooed Bookworm Don't Stereotype Shirt