MINZY School is Important But Basketball is Importanter Shirt

 

 BUY THIS PRODUCTS FROM AMAZON.COM HERE

MINZY School is Important But Basketball is Importanter Shirt

✅ Printed in the USA

✅ High-quality

✅ Order at amazon.com

MINZY School is Important But Basketball is Importanter Shirt

 COMMENT #79 [Permalink]... Joe Fass said on 10/18/2005 @ 11:49 am PT...

I guess I'm surprised at the dialog that's gone on in this comment list. It's not obvious to me that Steve F or Jimmo are shills, maybe because I know people who honestly think as they do. But in any case there's been a lot of venom directed at them, which seems just plain rude to me, and has gotten in the way of dealing substantively with their arguments, IMHO. I think all the anger and namecalling are unnecessary, wrong, and counterproductive (from a practical standpoint).

Not to toot my own horn, but after reading Brad's initial post on this, I went over to Tammy Bruce's website and posted a few understated, fact-oriented comments, as did Doug Eldritch whose comments I see above. They haven't been rebutted effectively by other posters, so I'd say that's a victory for our side.

I guess what I'm saying is that I think that the namecalling and emotional arguments tend to be ineffective, or worse; we only really need to argue using the truth, and understatement can be a lot more effective, for many reasons, than bluster.

My apologies if I seem to be scolding anyone - it's more my intent to influence the quality of the discussion than put anyone down.

COMMENT #80 [Permalink]... Ada said on 10/18/2005 @ 12:01 pm PT...

Yes Steve #74 you surely a plant idiot from the right that is afraid of liberals and bored with his own blog sites. You apparently don't believe in victims giving your GOP greedy ass away and your not gay or happy either. We 'liberals' are afraid of the republican form of democracy (or really lack of democracy) that is more like being in prison in your own country, not like living in a free nation. I hope the camera gets installed in your crapper first by big brother!

COMMENT #81 [Permalink]... Ada said on 10/18/2005 @ 12:05 pm PT...

PS to Steve that thinks the pres will live up to his word and fire Kove or whomevery....BS alert! He's never fired anyone, he makes them miserable enough to quit, but never fire...That takes balls of which he has none. Now 'whomever' will quit then be hired back as a consultant...Remember Brown!

 

Visit our Social Network: Pinterest, Blogger, and see more at our collection.

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Some Old Men Take Naps Real Old Men Lift Iron Then Take A Nap Weightlifting Shirt

10 Reasons to Be with A Biker Poster

MINZY Tattooed Bookworm Don't Stereotype Shirt