in A World Full of Princesses Be A Beer Mermaid Poster

 

 BUY THIS PRODUCTS FROM AMAZON.COM HERE

in A World Full of Princesses Be A Beer Mermaid Poster

✅ Printed in the USA

✅ High-quality

✅ Order at amazon.com

in A World Full of Princesses Be A Beer Mermaid Poster

 Has the past year made us more or less vain? I would have thought less, until recently. For weeks I’ve drifted through my flat in elasticated clothing; I open my bathroom cupboard and blink at the make-up tools as if a palaeontologist uncovering ancient bones; I’ve eaten a lot of cake.

When I conduct one of my scientific straw polls by asking a few girlfriends about our collective vanity, they suggest otherwise. One has just ordered a pot of moisturiser so expensive it must contain gold leaf or the tears of Aphrodite, or both, because she’s so worried about returning to Zoom calls after several months of maternity leave. Another’s been nipping to her hairdresser’s flat every couple of months to keep her blonde highlights touched up, like a particularly glamorous member of the Resistance. Another still tells me she knows a Botox doctor secretly operating “if I need?” in A World Full of Princesses Be A Beer Mermaid Poster

As we limp towards freedom and emerge from a winter of lockdown, there’s creeping nervousness in the air about our physical appearances. Jane’s managed admirably but less so the rest of us. Newspaper supplements talk of getting fit for April; waiting lists for hairdressers and beauty salons grow even longer than my toenails; my friend Gav and I trudge around the park promising one another that this week, this week for sure, we’ll “be good” and try not to have any wine on Monday night.

I’ve heard it said that we should write off the past year or so, forget it ever happened and deduct a digit from our ages accordingly. If only, I thought, squinting at my head in the mirror. But then again, plenty of souls won’t be coming out at all. Worth remembering when we fuss about our jeans being too tight, or the odd grey hair, over the coming months.

It’s time that ‘the new normal’ was consigned to history

Permission to ban “the new normal”, Captain Mainwaring! We had a round of this a year ago. Masks and furious handwashing were “the new normal”, politicians and pundits told us gravely. Everywhere you turned, people were banging on about it: the new normal this, the new normal that.

Fortunately, after a couple of months, masks and handwashing had simply become “normal” and the phrase slipped away. But I’m sorry to say it’s back. I’ve noticed a distinct uptick in its mention over the past week as various media prophets predict what our lives will look like as the roadmap unfurls. Let’s – please – leave this phrase behind, along with “unprecedented times” and those dusty dumbbells you ordered last April.

Visit our Social Network: Pinterest, Blogger, and see more at our collection.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Some Old Men Take Naps Real Old Men Lift Iron Then Take A Nap Weightlifting Shirt

MINZY Dachshunds Let The Gate Open Poster

10 Reasons to Be with A Biker Poster