ANDIEZ Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open Sheep Poster

 

 BUY THIS PRODUCTS FROM AMAZON.COM HERE

ANDIEZ Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open Sheep Poster

✅ Printed in the USA

✅ High-quality

✅ Order at amazon.com

ANDIEZ Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open Sheep Poster

 “I’ve always been a fan of the music. I studied salsa in middle school at a Latin camp. They were teaching salsa, merengue, bachata and cha cha – so I learnt all the styles. I love movement and at first I was just happy to be learning another type, but once I started dancing and connecting with the music, I was filled with so much emotion and happiness that I was grateful to find another way to express myself. I still dance salsa now and will do it any chance I get. Actually, I’ve been asked to do a couple of competitions recently.

"I feel like I have to find the right partner first and I just haven’t had the time that I would want to devote to something like that. But I would definitely like too at some point. Learning different styles and working with different types of music has always allowed me to understand on a deeper level how connected each of them is." ANDIEZ Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open Sheep Poster

The thing I’m the proudest of is that I kept my morals, integrity and my character

7. She likes to jump across multiple mediums

“I’ve been given some really cool opportunities and I don’t want to step away too much from dance, but I wanna get into acting next. Not only to learn more about myself, but to see how the two worlds can influence each other.

"I would really like to act and do something like Resident Evil, where I’m taking on different creatures and the way they move. My dream role would be something like the Matrix or something that’s super physically demanding, where I can do stunts and parkour… safely.

“I've wanted to get into parkour for a while and I did, but with my contract that’s not advised haha. I’d kind of forgot and I was doing some crazy things. My team was like: 'Angyil, you gotta be careful', so jumping across buildings and things like that are on hold for now.”

Visit our Social Network: Pinterest, Blogger, and see more at our collection.

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Some Old Men Take Naps Real Old Men Lift Iron Then Take A Nap Weightlifting Shirt

MINZY Dachshunds Let The Gate Open Poster

10 Reasons to Be with A Biker Poster